In the news in Japan,
We often see the press report that Japanese rescue crews engage in search-and-rescue at the time of disaster.
to be honest, we don’t see the news that foreign rescue crews save Japanese people.
This time, I’m going to introduce the story that US Marines saved human life at the Mt. Fuji.
The action like this is not easy definitely, even Japanese.
So, let’s see the reaction of Japanese!!
How is the reaction of Japanese・・・
- I’m impressed by US Marines!!
- That’s great!! Thank you so much!! US marines!
- Let me say “thank you” for US Marines as Japanese.
- Japanese news media should report like that!!
- They are a real hero.
- Their bravery, acting power and kindness touched my heart.
- I would like to express a gratitude as Japanese.
- I feel a sense of “American justice”.
- It makes me peaceful,,,
- They are the bravest of men.
- I want Japanese news media to report such as a good news.
- Thank you so much😊
- Thank you for everyone in America🎵
- They are a hero！
- Thank you！
- Great! There must be something like this more we need to tell people about‼︎
- What a cool and thank you！！
- Here’s to the US Marines in their right mind.
- Why don’t the Japanese government award an appreciation letter for US marines??？
- Thank you for saving the life of Japanese people！！
- US Marines, thank you for saving the Japanese！🇯🇵(=´∀｀)人(´∀｀=)🇺🇸
The scene that people across a national border and they stand up for each other is really impressive.
Thank you for US. Marines!! Thank you so much!!